Mailing List Archive

dbmail-users -l don't work proper
Hello,

dbmail-users -l results to one entry (one line) only. dbmail-users -l "*" is
not better. Can you help me?

Ralph

Re: dbmail-users -l don't work proper [ In reply to ]
Ralph Ballier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> dbmail-users -l results to one entry (one line) only. dbmail-users -l "*" is
> not better. Can you help me?

Works for me. What version? What environment? Have a look at the high
level log files.

Aleksander Kamenik
System Administrator
Krediidiinfo AS
an Experian Company
Phone: +372 665 9649
Email: aleksander@krediidiinfo.ee

http://www.krediidiinfo.ee/
http://www.experiangroup.com/
Re: dbmail-users -l don't work proper [ In reply to ]
Hello,
----------------urspr√ɬľngliche Nachricht-----------------