Mailing List Archive

Installation of ClamAV - SAP SRM SCAN Engine
Hi Team,

I am Ponnusamy from Infosys Technologies Limited. I am working on SAP Basis Administration.
I got a requirement to install ClamAv Opensource Scan Engine for our SAP SRM Server. This we are using for Scan Engine, where the Contract documents uploaded to the server needs to scanned for virus.

I am facing issue, while installing ClamAV on Windows 2008 R2 System, Please help me.

Regards
Ponnusamy

Infosys e-mail system.