process). It's a memory leak or a bad clamav installation? We are
scanning 1000 email to the day.

Thanks

Re: clamd memory usage [ In reply to ]
I just noticed the same thing yesterday - my clamd process was sitting at about 120 MB. So I restarted the service, and since then,
it's slowly been creeping upwards - starting at about 7 MB, and currently sitting at 45 MB. I expect it will continue to rise over
the coming days until I restart it again....

Cheers,
Jeremy