/usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -blo /var/run/clmilter.sock
Meanwhile I corrected /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf that have:
LocalSocket /var/run/clamd.sock as described on clamavis-doc:
but when I run that command it says:
ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf.
/usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter: Can't parse the config file
/usr/local/clamav.conf

What must i do to solve the problem?
Re: clamav-milter problem [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:51:17 +0330
Alikhani <alikhani@laleh.itrc.ac.ir> wrote:

> Hi Marc
> I downloaded the smtp-vilter and install it and the I could make
> clamav-milter . Now I have a clamav-milter binary file on
> /usr/local/clamav-0.65/clamav-milter , I copy it to /usr/local/sbin
> and then run :
> /usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -blo /var/run/clmilter.sock
> Meanwhile I corrected /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf that have:
> LocalSocket /var/run/clamd.sock as described on clamavis-doc:
> but when I run that command it says:
> ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf.
> /usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter: Can't parse the config file
> /usr/local/clamav.conf
>
> What must i do to solve the problem?

Please move the discussion to clamav-users@

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... tkojm@clamav.net www.ClamAV.net
(\/)\......... http://www.clamav.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg
Re: clamav-milter problem [ In reply to ]
Alikhani wrote:

> Hi Marc
> I downloaded the smtp-vilter and install it and the I could make
> clamav-milter . Now I have a clamav-milter binary file on
> /usr/local/clamav-0.65/clamav-milter , I copy it to /usr/local/sbin and
> then run :
> /usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -blo /var/run/clmilter.sock
> Meanwhile I corrected /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf that have:
> LocalSocket /var/run/clamd.sock as described on clamavis-doc:
> but when I run that command it says:
> ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf.
> /usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter: Can't parse the config file
> /usr/local/clamav.conf
>
> What must i do to solve the problem?

I am terribly sorry, I only know about strl...() functions but about
clamav-milter. Maybe someone who uses it may answer this gentlemans
question?

- Marc
Re: clamav-milter problem [ In reply to ]
On 06 January 2004 17:51 +0330 Alikhani <alikhani@laleh.itrc.ac.ir>
wrote:

> What must i do to solve the problem?

Can you move this thread to clamav-users, please? I joined this list
for virus database information.

Thanks,

Mike.