Mailing List Archive

Update (daily: 440)
ClamAV databases updated (2004.08.06 14:32 +0000): daily.cvd,
viruses.db2
version: 440

Submission: 4952-web
Sender: Dave Dennis
Submitted virus name: Unknown Virus
Submission notes: It's not Clams remit to block GIF images from spam.
Added: No

Submission: 4953-web
Sender: Jason Bailes
Submitted virus name: Unknown Virus
Submission notes: A bitmap image. Harmless.
Added: No

Submission: 4954-web
Sender: Jason Bailes
Submitted virus name: Unknown Virus
Submission notes: Empty zip file. Harmless.
Added: No

Submission: 4960-web
Sender: Lentz
Submitted virus name: I-Worm.MyDoom.m.log
Submission notes: Snapshot ClamAV-20040805, CVS and a patched 0.75.1
(see
Submission notes: clamav-users ML) catch this as Mydoom.M.log.
Added: No

Submission: 4961-web
Sender: Captain Schnemo
Submitted virus name: Unknown Virus
Submission notes: Snapshot ClamAV-20040805, CVS and a patched 0.75.1
(see
Submission notes: clamav-users ML) catch this as Mydoom.M.log.
Added: No

Submission: 4967-web