version of my program, and it generated the same false positive as the
one I already submitted. Would it be useful to submit that installer
(and any others I find that cause the same false positive) as well? Or
would that not add anything useful and just be unduly bothering the
people who have to look at them?

Kind regards,
Pepijn Schmitz
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml
Re: Should I submit more samples of a false positive? [ In reply to ]
Pepijn,

I will look into this issue tomorrow and keep you updated.

Thanks,

-Alain

Re: Should I submit more samples of a false positive? [ In reply to ]
Hi Alain,

I notice that ClamAV is still falsely reporting my files as containing a
trojan. Have you had a chance to look into it yet?

Kind regards,
Pepijn Schmitz

Re: Should I submit more samples of a false positive? [ In reply to ]
Pepijn:

I've taken care of the false positve. Please update your signatures.
Daily CVD 14910 and later will reflect the fix.

Thanks,

- Alain

Re: Should I submit more samples of a false positive? [ In reply to ]
Hi Alain,

Alright, thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Pepijn Schmitz