Mailing List Archive

Can't submit FP on Exploit.HTML.MHTRedir.4n
I tried twice yesterday, but the submission was refused as "not detected
by Clamav" both times, likely since I haven't managed to extract a
suitable fragment of the document that's triggering the FP.

I have not received an OK from the customer to release the complete
attachment that triggered on our outbound mail system.

Clam version is 0.97 from Debian Squeeze; freshclam is running as a
daemon and signature database is up to date.

Testing the attachment on another system (CentOS, ClamAV packages from
RPMForge; freshclam run right before checking) showed a hit on the same
signature.

-kgd
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml