my code against HEAD?

Thanks,

Phil Oleson.
Re: CVS [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:42:19 -0700
Phil Oleson <oz@nixil.net> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've been doing some local coding (which I'll pass back soon for
> comment)
> and todays cvs commit to add the clamav-config.h support did not
> include the clamav-config.h.in file. Can this be corrected sometime
> soon, so I can recheck my code against HEAD?

Done, thanks.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... tkojm@clamav.net www.ClamAV.net
(\/)\......... http://www.clamav.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg
Re: patch submissions... [ In reply to ]
Hello Again,

I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to submit for
consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug everyone with
frivolous stuff?

Phil.
Re: patch submissions... [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
Phil Oleson <oz@nixil.net> wrote:

> Hello Again,
>
> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
> submit for
> consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
> everyone with frivolous stuff?

Please send them to bugs@clamav.net

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... tkojm@clamav.net www.ClamAV.net
(\/)\......... http://www.clamav.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg
\..........._ 0DCA5A08407D5288279DB43454822DC8985A444B
//\ /\ Tue Feb 10 02:22:37 CET 2004
Re: patch submissions... [ In reply to ]
On 10/02/2004 01:22, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
> Phil Oleson <oz@nixil.net> wrote:
>> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
>> submit for
>>consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
>>everyone with frivolous stuff?
>
> Please send them to bugs@clamav.net

I just sent a proposed patch to the devel list before I read this
message. Should I also send the patch to the bugs address?

Ian.
Re: Re: patch submissions... [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 at 18:01:30 +0000, Ian Abbott wrote:
> On 10/02/2004 01:22, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> >On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
> >Phil Oleson <oz@nixil.net> wrote:
> >> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
> >> submit for
> >>consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
> >>everyone with frivolous stuff?
> >
> >Please send them to bugs@clamav.net
>
> I just sent a proposed patch to the devel list before I read this
> message. Should I also send the patch to the bugs address?
>
> Ian.

I don't think so. That message should do.

--
Tomasz Papszun SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland | And it's only
tomek@lodz.tpsa.pl http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/ | ones and zeros.