Mailing List Archive

another small issue with mbox...
We use Spamassassin, and it quoted a "Content preview" line in the header :-

Clam is seeing the "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
URI:cid:17_01.gif" line and saying :-

LibClamAV Warning: Unknown encoding type "quoted-printable
URI:cid:17_01.gif"

However, it shouldn't be even reading that line as it is indented and so
forms part of the "X-Spam-Report:" line.

Obviously, this error message doesn't matter, and it seems to go on and
process this e-mail correctly. However, if the SpamAssassin preview had
other contents, it makes me think this could mislead Clam.

Of course, we run the ClamMilter before the SpamAssassin Milter anyway,
so we'd never see this issue, but I came across it when I was
re-processing some old e-mail to see if I could find another message
that shows the SEGV issue.

I've attached the e-mail in question.

James