From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:40 AM
To: jcolon424@gmail.com
Cc: Cisco VOIP <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cisco-voip] Thoughts on options for wireless conference phones

CAUTION: This email originated outside of Founders Federal Credit Union. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Agreed. we used those revo labs about 5 or 6 years ago. we told them before they bought them (Work Station Support had to have them) then after they had them always dead, they dumped them in our laps (telecom). We knew that would be an issue....... Well as much as I wanted to get on the desk and dance the "told you so dance" I refrained as we now got to support them.

We have since moved to 8831 to get something that always worked. Now we have moved to full UC conference rooms with Kits and Kit pluses integrated with speakers and mic arrays in the conference rooms. Wish we didn't have to go through all the steps to get here....... but glad we finally got there.

YMMV

Scott