Maybe some kind of wireless third-party SIP device?

Cheers
Dana
Re: Thoughts on options for wireless conference phones [ In reply to ]
Hey mate, these are the best things I've seen in this space.

Revo labs FX2
You get wireless mic's, keypad and base unit with charger
https://uc.yamaha.com/products/conference-phones/analog-voip-bluetooth-wireless/

They were pretty nice, good sound quality.

Looks like Yamaha has bought them out maybe.

Cheers,

Tim