Mailing List Archive

uccx point to a different cluster
hi

I have cucm pub/sub1 and sub 2 installed (version 11.5), i also have uccx (11.6) integrated with it.

now i have to shutdown existing cucm cluster and install new fesh cucm cluster (12.0) with same IP addresses and integrate with existing uccx 11.6 cluster. is it possible to point existing uccx cluster to new cucm cluster? based on following documentation, it seems like it is not possible.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120_chapter_0101.html

Regards

Naresh Rathore
Re: uccx point to a different cluster [ In reply to ]
This is the conclusion we came to when we wanted to be able to flip registering our lab uccx server from production to lab cucm.

It’s unfortunate.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Re: uccx point to a different cluster [ In reply to ]
hi

in your setup the ip address of you lab cucm cluster was same as your office cluster?

Regards

Naresh Rathore

________________________________

Re: uccx point to a different cluster [ In reply to ]
No. In our case, our lab CUCM is a different IP address.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph