Enjoy a No-Compromise User Experience with Cisco Jabber 12.7 - Cisco Blog
12.7 has dropped.

https://blogs.cisco.com/collaboration/enjoy-a-no-compromise-user-experience-with-cisco-jabber-12-7

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Re: Enjoy a No-Compromise User Experience with Cisco Jabber 12.7 - Cisco Blog [ In reply to ]
Funny, I was just in a situation this week where the Desk Phone control of
the secondary line issue came up. Looks like 12.7 solves this now.

However, it still doesn't look like it solves the problem of Jabber VDI and
Desk Phone Video though, which remains a Jabber Windows only feature. It's
a shame too really, because back when it was called VMXE, this was
supported.

Re: Enjoy a No-Compromise User Experience with Cisco Jabber 12.7 - Cisco Blog [ In reply to ]
Supported yes, work well, not so much :)