Sr. Network Engineer
p: 443.541.1518
w: www.heliontechnologies.com | e: MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com
Re: Comprehensive Reporting Dashboard for Cisco.... [ In reply to ]
Yes. I normally only lurk unless someone specifically asks – Donoma OneView has analytics, CDR, Reporting for Cisco Call Manager and we are announcing UCCX data integration at the end of July. (It’s ready – we just have another product release ahead of it and don’t want to dilute attention.) Summary information is available at https://www.donomasoftware.com/donoma-oneview/

We work through Cisco resellers like Helion. This product is available with a free 30 day trial. We’re also happy to do a solution demo.

If you want to touch base with our channel manager to move forward on more info, I’ve copied her here for you.

Cheers,

Parker Pearson

Parker
Pearson
Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
Donoma Software
1750 Kraft Dr. Suite 1200 Blacksburg, VA 24060
t: 540.443.3577
e: parker@donomasoftware.com
w: www.donomasoftware.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.