I'm scheduled to install the latest dev pack on our cluster. Because we're on 11.5(1)su4, we need to restart.

I remember some time ago that a restart was not enough for some task execution, and that it actually required deactivating and reactivating the TFTP server to make things work.

Does anyone remember this?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Re: TFTP deactivation and reactivation - i recall this was necessary for some reason [ In reply to ]
Hi Lelio,

I found this note from December 2016 from Nick Barnett:

"I just thought I would share what happened with this, even though it is
super old. Changing the node names to FQDN was mostly painless. The one
thing that bit me was bug CSCuy13916. After changing the names of the
nodes, the TFTP service needs to be DEACTIVATED and then re-activated in
order to fully update the certificates. Before taking those steps, I kept
getting certificate errors from CuciLync, but afterwards, everything worked
as designed."

That's all I've got.

Thanks,

James

Re: TFTP deactivation and reactivation - i recall this was necessary for some reason [ In reply to ]
Awesome! That’s the one. Nothing to do with decpacks. *phew*

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca><mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs><http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook