Mailing List Archive

CallManager Route Pattern Regular Expression Calculator
I am looking for a CallManager route pattern generator. In these days of automation I'm not finding one online.

For example in Skype you can input the starting number 7040 and ending number 7539 and get back ^(7(04\d|0[5-9]\d|[1-4]\d\d|5[0-2]\d|53\d))$ and import your whole dialplan via online tools;
https://www.ucdialplans.com/

Is there not a similar tool for CUCM to input Route Patterns?

-jason

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"
Re: CallManager Route Pattern Regular Expression Calculator [ In reply to ]
It’s been a while since I looked, but I did quite an exhaustive search, concentrating on regex generators, but never found anything. I had hope to write a script, but never got around to it.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook