Mailing List Archive

Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager
I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP Communicator last login?

Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to CallManager?
Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [ In reply to ]
Yes, with RTMT, can't remember the exact menu on the top of my head
but it's like a device/phone query type thing.

/Roger

Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [ In reply to ]
show risdb query phone

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick

Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [ In reply to ]
I was thinking of running the Uplink Phone Inventory report than running a diff after 30/60/90 days to see. But it only shows that moment in time, not a timestamp of last login.

So if someone logged in for 10 minutes and used IPC and then logged out I wouldn't capture that, right?

<jason.aarons@dimensiondata.com<mailto:jason.aarons@dimensiondata.com>> wrote:
> I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP Communicator
> last login?
>

> Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to
> CallManager?

itevomcid
In the risdb query phone I see the field LastActTimeStamp which should work.