Mailing List Archive

UCCX Script Repository Suggestions
Hi All,

As you may be aware, we publish a UCCX script repository on cisco.com
which has a collection of sample UCCX scripts (and design documents) for
use. These serve as examples on how to accomplish common tasks or learn
best practices in UCCX scripting.

The script repository hasn't been officially updated since UCCX 7.0,
although the scripts contained therein can be used on a UCCX 8.x or 9.x
system with either slight tweaks or automatic conversion in a 8.0 or 9.0
editor.

With the 9.0 release, we're looking to update and refresh the script
repository removing unneeded scripts, modifying those that need updating
and adding scripts.

I wanted to reach out to see what scripts, past what we currently have,
would be useful inclusions in the script repository. This can include
common scripts that you deploy on a regular basis or scripts showcasing
common scripting errors you see in the field.

Please unicast me your suggestions. I'll collect responses and pass them
to the development team as suggested inputs from the community.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Email: rlafount@cisco.com
Hours: M ­ F 9:00am ­ 5:00pm

Re: UCCX Script Repository Suggestions [ In reply to ]
A simple prompt recording script is always useful.  You'd be hard pressed to find a UCCX environment where it isn't.

________________________________

Re: UCCX Script Repository Suggestions [ In reply to ]
Agreed. Prompt recording would be very useful.

Also, an opening/closing script that puts queues into the proper state. As far as I know, opening and closing has to be hardcoded into the script otherwise.

We've had to create both of these scripts ourselves, making use of an off-box SQL database and built-in logins.

If the sample scripts could use an on-box XML file or something like that, that would be neat. Also, have some sort of security, using number IDs and PINs.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)

Re: UCCX Script Repository Suggestions [ In reply to ]
EWT (Expected wait time ) script is also on-demand & helpful for the
learner.

Thanks,Sourav

Re: UCCX Script Repository Suggestions [ In reply to ]
Agent Whispering and Post call survey with (Auto Post Call Survey or By Agent) option Script would be good addition.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:53:21 +0530
From: itguy07@gmail.com