I am concerned as this position has an expectation of indenpendence to it that may be abusive with departing Administrators.
Thank you Guys and Gals.

Rick
Re: 6.15.2012 [ In reply to ]
From CUCM 7.1.x onwards you have the option to enable an audit log. You
then download it via the RTMT.

Ariel.

From: cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Rick Gilliam
Sent: viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 05:48 p.m.
To: cisco voip
Subject: [cisco-voip] 6.15.2012

Hi All!

Do we have a monitor on CUCM 8.0.3 to watch VOIP admin staff activity?

Unfortunately , We have someone making changes on CUCM without notifying
anyone and it has become service effecting.

Re: 6.15.2012 [ In reply to ]
I was under the impression the audit log only carried visited pages, not a true from/to audit log.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Re: 6.15.2012 [ In reply to ]
That is correct. Its not the most useful thing out there.

Re: 6.15.2012 [ In reply to ]
Thank you Ariel and Matthew!

Rick