I can't just do a number translation in Callmanager to make it be the same
number)

I know with voicemail boxes, you can add an alternate extension. Can you
do this with a system call handler? Or do I have to just build and
maintain two menu's?

Should I just remove the system call handler, and build it off a voicemail
box?

Mike
Re: Unity Connection System Call handler [ In reply to ]
Alternate extensions are great, but callers will be transferred to the primary extension when dialed at at UCxn prompt. Using a voicemail box might be easier, but it uses up a license. Calls forwarded to it may behave slightly different as well.

Other than that, another system call handler with a blank greeting that transfers to the menu structure is doable. I would avoid maintaining two.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Re: Unity Connection System Call handler [ In reply to ]
Depending on how the call comes into Unity (directed or redirected) you can
just use routing rules to accomplish this.

Re: Unity Connection System Call handler [ In reply to ]
Hmm... Hadn't thought about doing a blank greeting

Re: Unity Connection System Call handler [ In reply to ]
The method I used to do this was to setup a Forwarded Routing Rule, then
sends the call directly to the appropriate call handler based on the
Dialed number field.

I originally did it on Unity, but it seems to work fine on our fresh
Unity Connection installation as well.

Matthew