we have looked at the servers and no hard drive issue, heat or CPU issues.

The servers have not been booted in over 330 days.

Anyone ever come across anything like this? We have a TAC case open to try
and get the logs to see if there is anything that will point us in the
write direction.

Everything is up and stable at this point.

TIA

Scott
Re: 7.1.5 Lost connections -- Bug??? [ In reply to ]
can you check a phone and see what the reason code was ? built-in web page
on the status message page I think. maybe a similar message in trace files
- might help explain why the phone re-registered.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have a two server cluster running 7.1.5. at 11am today we had almost
> all phones drop from the sub and reregister tot he pub. within 2 minutes
> everything came back up. We can not find any network related issues. No
> syslogs from the 5 minute before to 15 minute after.
>
> we have looked at the servers and no hard drive issue, heat or CPU issues.
>
> The servers have not been booted in over 330 days.
>
> Anyone ever come across anything like this? We have a TAC case open to
> try and get the logs to see if there is anything that will point us in the
> write direction.
>
> Everything is up and stable at this point.
>
> TIA
>
> Scott

Ed Leatherman

Re: 7.1.5 Lost connections -- Bug??? [ In reply to ]
Also, check RTMT for any alerts during that time frame. Check for core
dump files (there is rtmt alert for this also) but you can ssh into
server and do 'utils core active list' and if there are any look at
the time stamp of them. If there is one, then pursue that with on your
open TAC case.

What's the full version of 7.1.5 you're on?