vCPU cores to physical CPU cores.

Cheers,
Ki Wi
Re: UCS & Cisco UC VM configuration [ In reply to ]
Any variation in a TRC drops you back to specs-based support. The major difference in the two is the expectations on you and your expertise with VMWare.
Read http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Specification-Based_Hardware_Support for more info. The biggest area of pushback you'll get from TAC is in the area of performance issues. That said if you are modifying the TRC to remove RAM that otherwise wouldn't get used I think you can safely assume there won't be any impacts to performance.

-Ryan