Mailing List Archive

http://phoneip while in CME 7.0
SCCP 8.5 phone, if I http://phoneip while registered to CME I don't get the phone's web page.

Is there a telephony-service command I missing to enable the phone's web page while in CME 7.0?
http://phoneip while in CME 7.0 [ In reply to ]

Re: http://phoneip while in CME 7.0 [ In reply to ]
Turning on the Web server for a phone in CallManager is controlled in the product specific parameters. On CME I believe those are all controled by Programmable VendorConfig Parameters.

Descrtiption:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1026482

Example:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1024279