client. Customers can also deploy applications built using the Jabber SDK.

--
Adam
Re: Free Jabber for everyone [ In reply to ]
Can someone summarize from Cisco summarize what's actually free and what's not?

Is it just the clients on the devices that are free? Do I still have to pay for server software and licenses on the server?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)