RTMT for getting the list of those rejected phone model and MAC addresses?

Thanks,
Denny
Re: How to get the list of Registration Rejected Phones from CUCM? [ In reply to ]
The MAC address in the alarm will be the actual MAC address of the
phone that has not been configured. I don't think this information is
stored anywhere other than in the trace files and your syslog server
(if so configured).

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.

Re: How to get the list of Registration Rejected Phones from CUCM? [ In reply to ]
syslog is how i catch these.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio@uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> The MAC address in the alarm will be the actual MAC address of the phone
> that has not been configured. I don't think this information is stored
> anywhere other than in the trace files and your syslog server (if so
> configured).
>
> …
> Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.
>
> On 2010-08-13, at 9:10 PM, ciscozest <ciscozest@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We had deployed many IP phones through our contractor but then many phones
>> have 'registration rejected' error message. Most likely the MAC addresses we
>> got are not the actual. We are not using CUCM 7.1.3 as DHCP server. Is there
>> a way we can run SQL query (CLI) from CUCM or through RTMT for getting the
>> list of those rejected phone model and MAC addresses?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Denny

Ed Leatherman