I don't have access to the pico cell gateway.

How can I validate that the call is sent over the SIP trunk with the proper format?

regards, Marty
Re: Trace call over SIP trunk from CCM [ In reply to ]
CCM traces or a packet capture will clearly show you the sip signaling.

-Ryan

Re: Trace call over SIP trunk from CCM [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:59 AM, Marty van de Veerdonk
<marty@voiceidentity.nl> wrote:
> I have a CCM with a SIP trunk to the pico cell gateway. Between a cell phone
> and internal DN we want to dail via 5 digits.
> The call from the cell phone towards the fixed phone is working, the call
> from the deskphone towards the cell phone isn't.
>
> In the DNA tool of CCM I see that the right SIP trunk is selected (via route
> pattern, route list, route group), but still the call is handled correctly.
> I don't have access to the pico cell gateway.

Is anyone else doing picocells in their environment? Are there any
special considerations of how you provision them so that $RANDOMPHONE
doesn't connect and use your resources?
Re: Trace call over SIP trunk from CCM [ In reply to ]
when I dail the number that is behind the SIP trunk, I get a busy signal.

On the pico cell side I don't get any signalling events, so it seems that the call doesn't leave the CCM.

Anyone ideas?

Re: Trace call over SIP trunk from CCM [ In reply to ]
CCM traces or a packet capture will clearly show you the sip signaling (if there is any).

-Ryan