2. VIC2-4FXO x 4 pcs (for PSTN connectivity)
3. FL-CCME-100 (IP phone licenses for 100 phones) x 1pc
4. IP Phone CP-3911 (IP phones) x 50pcs

Please give me comment on above list, Am I missing something here?
Is there any Voice bundle for Cisco 2851 with Call Manager Express?
What kind of licences are required to deploy VoIP with Cisco Router?
What is the feature difference between Cisco 2800 IP Voice IOS and Cisco 2800 SP Services K IOS. Where can I find more on IOS feature informations?

thank you in advance,
Re: 2851 Cisco Call Manager Express Questions?? [ In reply to ]
Check this link for SIP Implementation of CME:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f33eb.shtml

1- What CME version?
2- Make sure you order part number include that include CME. You part
number would be: CISCO2851-CCME/K9
3- Do u have plans to implement Meet-Me conferences, or more than
3-party conferences, in that case DSP modules are required.
4- At minimum PVDM2-16 is required for 4x4FXO
5- Now a days Cisco is providing 2-seat promotional IPCCX with CME,
check with your account team. relevant part number is:
CCX-70-CME-BUNDLE
6- You will be using SP feature set.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM, uugnaa<uugnaa_mns@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am planing to deploy 2851 with Cisco Call Manager Express. But I am not
> sure what are the things I need  in order to deploy VoIP with 2851 router.
>
> As far as my understanding goes.
> 1. Cisco 2851 router with S28NIPV (Cisco 2800 IP Voice) or Cisco 2851 router
> with S28NSPSK9 (Cisco 2800 SP Services K9)
> 2. VIC2-4FXO x 4 pcs (for PSTN connectivity)
> 3. FL-CCME-100 (IP phone licenses for 100 phones) x 1pc
> 4. IP Phone CP-3911 (IP phones) x 50pcs
>
> Please give me comment on above list, Am I missing something here?
> Is  there any Voice bundle for Cisco 2851 with Call Manager Express?
> What kind of licences are required to deploy VoIP with  Cisco Router?
> What is the feature difference between Cisco 2800 IP Voice IOS  and Cisco
> 2800 SP Services K IOS. Where can I find more on IOS feature informations?
>
> thank you in advance,

Syed Khalid Ali