Can I run sflow on Layer 3 LACP interface?

Can anyone suggest free open source sflow collector?

Sent from my iPhone
Re: Nexus 9300 sflow performance [ In reply to ]
We use sflow on 9300's, no performance hit - but you cannot use span sessions at the same time.

Newer code revisions support netflow, without the SPAN session limitation, although we have not tried netflow on the 9300 yet.

For a collector We use NFSEN - opensource, and quite a big install base, and it seems to handle a lot of flows.

It supports sflow and netflow as we have a mix, just make sure you add the sflow option at build time as it’s a bit funky old linux to add it after.