nhrp/dmvpn.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: ipv6 nhrp [ In reply to ]
On 2012-05-11 12:16, Chris Conn wrote:
> It would appear that any platform that supports 12.4(20)T.
>
> http://tools.cisco.com/Support/CLILookup/cltSearchAction.do?AT=getCommandList&IndexId=1&IndexOptionId=76&PageNumber=0&caller=pluginredirector&SearchPhrase=ipv6+nhrp
>
> - --
> =========
> bep

Neat tool, thanks for the info. I didn't know such a tool existed.

Chris
Re: ipv6 nhrp [ In reply to ]
On 11.05.2012 5:42 PM, Chris Conn wrote:
> What platforms other than 18xx support;
>
> int Tunnel6
> !
> ipv6 nhrp ...
> !

ASR 1000 since IOS XE 03.08.00.S
bootflash:asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.08.00.S.153-1.S.bin

We've tested it with smaller Cisco routers like Cisco 881 as spoke and
the ASR 1002 as hub. The spokes are connected at small sites which have
connectivity through a cable ISP in Germany which serves dual-stack lite
since a few weeks. I.e., the cable ISP provides a Fritz!Box as CPE.
The 881 gets an IPv6 address and default-router via RA from the Fritz!Box.

hth,
tim