3. http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/

Based on the selection, Cherokee should add headers. This could be a
wizard, but I rather see it as options in the admin.

Re: Issue 1274 in cherokee: CORS configuration in the admin [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Owner: ---

Comment #1 on issue 1274 by alobbs: CORS configuration in the admin
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1274

Stefan,

Please, provide a step-by-step description of how to reproduce the problem
- and, just in case, a description of what the actual problem is. -- Thanks.

Re: Issue 1274 in cherokee: CORS configuration in the admin [ In reply to ]
Comment #2 on issue 1274 by ste...@konink.de: CORS configuration in the
admin
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1274

In principle from the admin I would like to be able to configure CORS in a
human-understandable way. Similar what we do to cache-control. Practically
the cherokee-admin should configure what headers should be added.

Which the following are the headers presented;
4.1. Access-Control-Allow-Origin Response Header
4.2. Access-Control-Allow-Credentials Response Header
4.3. Access-Control-Expose-Headers Response Header
4.4. Access-Control-Max-Age Response Header
4.5. Access-Control-Allow-Methods Response Header
4.6. Access-Control-Allow-Headers Response Header
4.7. Origin Request Header
4.8. Access-Control-Request-Method Request Header
4.9. Access-Control-Request-Headers Request Header

Is this a better description or does a use case still lack?