I can't fix font color problem in Xinha. Could someone
post a link to a working Xnha in Bricolage.

Thanks, Zdravko
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]
Hi Zdravko,

What link are you after?

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]

> What link are you after?

Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
and background colors, too.

And all there is to do is unpacking it...

Zdravko
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]
On Mar 9, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

>> What link are you after?
>
> Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
> really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
> and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
> and background colors, too.
>
> And all there is to do is unpacking it...

They just released a new version of Xinha in January, but don't know
if it will solve your issues.

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/DownloadsPage

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/ReleaseNotes

We use it without problem, but we're not using the features you are.

You might want to take Xinha functionality questions to their forum or
bug list.

http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

-Matt
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]
On 9-Mar-09, at 2:20 PM, Matt Rolf wrote:

> On Mar 9, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:
>

>>> What link are you after?
>>
>> Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
>> really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
>> and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
>> and background colors, too.
>>
>> And all there is to do is unpacking it...
>
> They just released a new version of Xinha in January, but don't know
> if it will solve your issues.
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/DownloadsPage
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/ReleaseNotes
>
> We use it without problem, but we're not using the features you are.
>
> You might want to take Xinha functionality questions to their forum
> or bug list.
>
> http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any of
the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).

Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]

>> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

I have created a ticket. Thanks. never did such a thing
before. ;)

Regards, Zdravko.
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]
On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:45 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

>> http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php
>>
>> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets
>

> Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any
> of the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).

Yes, well, giving color control (design!) to editors (writers!) is
evil. :-)

Best,

David
Re: working xinha [ In reply to ]

>> Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any of
>> the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).
>
> Yes, well, giving color control (design!) to editors (writers!) is evil.
> :-)

:))) Indeed. Anyhow, I found out that font colors do work in my xinha in
some other application. This is Bricolage, then. Any hints are welcome. :)

Regards, Zdravko