Axel, do your MythTV RPMs include the fix outlined here:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3598 ?
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E
Re: PulseAudio, ALSA & MythTV fix [ In reply to ]
Anthony Messina wrote:
> Axel, do your MythTV RPMs include the fix outlined here:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3598 ?

The patch was accepted into trunk 1-2 weeks ago. The atrpms trunk
packages include the patch but I don't believe the .20.2 version does.

Michael

Re: PulseAudio, ALSA & MythTV fix [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 09:39:17AM -0600, Anthony Messina wrote:
> Axel, do your MythTV RPMs include the fix outlined here:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3598 ?

The bleeding packages yes, the stable ones not. Maybe worth a request
to the ticket to backport the patch to 0.20.x? If that happens you can
ping me again to respin packages. Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net