I see nothing in the apache access or error logs.

Thanks a million!
Jack

Re: Lotus Quickplace / Apache Reverse Proxy [ In reply to ]
On Mar 1, 2007, at 8:49 PM, Jack Saunders wrote:

> I am still not able to login, it seems the redirect gets puked on.

I have limited experience with the Lotus software: perhaps you can
talk to your IBM people. However, when I did a job last year
involving Workplace Services, there was a setting that made the app
not send the Redirect response upon login.

That said, mod_proxy should rewrite outgoing 30x redirects when you
use the ProxyPassReverse directive with the same parameters as the
corresponding ProxyPass. Do you have that directive in place?

S.

--
sctemme@apache.org http://www.temme.net/sander/
Open Source Software Consultant

ApacheCon 2007 Europe Early Bird Rate extended through March 1!
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/
Re: Lotus Quickplace / Apache Reverse Proxy [ In reply to ]
Yes, I am using both directives and have also used mod_proxy_html to
try and resolve the issue.

The redirect response is definitely where my issue is. Thanks for the tip!

Jack