Any volunteers for changing these to 2.4?

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: Icons for 2.4 [ In reply to ]
On 27.11.2011 10:50, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> docs/icons/apache_pb2* contain the version number (2.2), in the case
> of docs/icons/apache_pb2_ani.gif it's even an animation.
>
> Any volunteers for changing these to 2.4?

Anyone knows the right or at least a similar font?

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Icons for 2.4 [ In reply to ]
On Nov 27, 2011, at 10:49, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:

> On 27.11.2011 10:50, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> docs/icons/apache_pb2* contain the version number (2.2), in the case
>> of docs/icons/apache_pb2_ani.gif it's even an animation.
>>
>> Any volunteers for changing these to 2.4?
>
> Anyone knows the right or at least a similar font?

No, but I remember that we discussed this around the 2.2 release so you might be able to find something in the archives.
Re: Icons for 2.4 [ In reply to ]
Op 27 nov. 2011 om 17:18 heeft Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> het volgende geschreven:

> On Nov 27, 2011, at 10:49, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
>
>> On 27.11.2011 10:50, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> docs/icons/apache_pb2* contain the version number (2.2), in the case
>>> of docs/icons/apache_pb2_ani.gif it's even an animation.
>>>
>>> Any volunteers for changing these to 2.4?
>>
>> Anyone knows the right or at least a similar font?
>
> No, but I remember that we discussed this around the 2.2 release so you might be able to find something in the archives.

It's probably best to make these icons for a bunch of future releases right away, to prevent the same mailing for 3.x+
Re: Icons for 2.4 [ In reply to ]
It would be great if we had the orig's somewhere... Long ago I
did the ASF logo so let me look around to see if I can find
the orig Powered By logo.

PS: Can we *please* drop gifs? :)