Commit: d56819e (2.4.x)
Author: Stefan Eissing
Message: Merged /httpd/httpd/trunk:r1870020,1874133

*) mod_md:
- Prefer MDContactEmail directive to ServerAdmin for registration. New directive
thanks to Timothe Litt (@tlhackque).
- protocol check for pre-configured "tls-alpn-01" challenge has been improved. It will now
check all matching virtual hosts for protocol support. Thanks to @mkauf.
- Corrected a check when OCSP stapling was configured for hosts
where the responsible MDomain is not clear, by Michal Karm Babacek (@Karm).
- Softening the restrictions where mod_md configuration directives may appear. This should
allow for use in <If> and <Macro> sections. If all possible variations lead to the configuration
you wanted in the first place, is another matter.
[.Michael Kaufmann <mail michael-kaufmann.ch>, Timothe Litt (@tlhackque),
Michal Karm Babacek (@Karm), Stefan Eissing (@icing)]

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x@1874134 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/httpd/compare/ec62e78d6751...d56819eb04e0

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/httpd/builds/651539420?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Re: Errored: apache/httpd#357 (2.4.x - d56819e) [ In reply to ]
Does this look like a Travis problem? Just red on some "Linux Ubuntu" combinations, but I do not really see the cause.

Re: Errored: apache/httpd#357 (2.4.x - d56819e) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:30 AM Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:

> Does this look like a Travis problem? Just red on some "Linux Ubuntu" combinations, but I do not really see the cause.

I looked at one and it didn't get far enough for us to care.
Re: Errored: apache/httpd#357 (2.4.x - d56819e) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 04:30:40PM +0100, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> Does this look like a Travis problem? Just red on some "Linux Ubuntu"
> combinations, but I do not really see the cause.

Yep, it's a timeout doing the "svn checkout" because the test suite was
updated, you can ignore.
Re: Errored: apache/httpd#357 (2.4.x - d56819e) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:44 AM Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 04:30:40PM +0100, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> > Does this look like a Travis problem? Just red on some "Linux Ubuntu"
> > combinations, but I do not really see the cause.
>
> Yep, it's a timeout doing the "svn checkout" because the test suite was
> updated, you can ignore.

Could we point travis at GitHub for that?