Mailing List Archive

Time for 2.4.42?
Seems like a good time to propose a release... I can RM if desired.
Re: Time for 2.4.42? [ In reply to ]
+1

Good plan.

Steffen

Re: Time for 2.4.42? [ In reply to ]
Hi Jim,

Il giorno mar 11 feb 2020 alle ore 15:13 Jim Jagielski
<jim@jagunet.com> ha scritto:

> Seems like a good time to propose a release... I can RM if desired.

Daniel proposed the same thing a couple of days ago, I'd suggest to
keep only one thread open and +1 in there :)

Luca
Re: Time for 2.4.42? [ In reply to ]
On 2020-02-11 09:12, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Seems like a good time to propose a release... I can RM if desired.

A beta release tarball would be wonderful and then I can start test
builds and see what shakes loose on the older C99 strict systems.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC
Re: Time for 2.4.42? [ In reply to ]
Like to see that mod_md gets a newer version.

Running/tested already 2.2.6 (trunk now 2.2.4 and branches 2.2.3)

Propose that it is time that mod_md becomes Stable. I do not foresee
expanding functions now we have ACMEv2, OCSP stapling, tls-alpn-01,
wildcard etc.

Re: Time for 2.4.42? [ In reply to ]
In the branches/2.4/CHANGES  there are three entries of mod_md, and one
is labeled 2.2.3.

Looks better to me just make one combined entry,  version number not needed.

Now we have the latest mod_md v2.2.7 in branches :
Building/Running/Testing all fine.