Mailing List Archive

ACNA20 and Apache https's 25th anniversary
Next year will be httpd's 25th anniversary. I think it would be great if the web server PMC would commit to having a httpd track at ACNA20...

Anyone else interested? We'd need about 6-7 talks to fill the track.
Re: ACNA20 and Apache https's 25th anniversary [ In reply to ]
I would love to do a talk about mod fcgid with examples in a few languages.
Regards,
KAM

Re: ACNA20 and Apache https's 25th anniversary [ In reply to ]
I've added httpd to
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W8DEs0nr1SUTlyTo9dj6SG0u2tFSwvRhoDVb9vYb_r0/edit#gid=0
for a tentative one day. If you think we can fill more than one
room-day, please speak up.

I could presumably do a mod_rewrite talk, although I am sure I need to
bring my knowledge up to date a little. I'd love to see a bunch of
new/first-time speakers from the younger generation of httpd developers.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com