T-72 hours before the results are tallied.
Voting rules are majority-consensus, same
as for releases.
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
Joe Schaefer wrote on Tue, May 08, 2012 at 12:14:05PM -0700:

> Please cast your vote accordingly:

> [ x ] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS

Tony

Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com // pctony@apache.org // tony@caret.cam.ac.uk
GPG: 1024D/51047D66
http://blog.pc-tony.com
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
On May 8, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Please cast your vote accordingly:
>
> [X] : 0 don't care one way or the other
> [X] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS
> [ ] :  0 don't care one way or the other
> [ ] : -1 leave httpd-site as-is, because...
>
> Note: this vote is only for httpd-site, not
> any of the externals (eg the docs trees) that are pulled in.
>
> T-72 hours before the results are tallied.
> Voting rules are majority-consensus, same
> as for releases.

Regards

Rüdiger
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
On 08 May 2012, at 9:14 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Please cast your vote accordingly:
>
> [X] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS

This is however with the condition that the process to update the CMS is properly documented, and all stale documentation relating to the old way of doing things is removed, so there is no chance for confusion.

Regards,
Graham
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
The only significant workflow change is thatinstead of building
the docs you will need to "publish" them,either via the CMS site
or through the http://s.apache.org/cms-cliscript.

Nevertheless I'll update the README file in trunk with the full
details.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
Damned Y! loves to munge whitespace.  The link is

http://s.apache.org/cms-cli

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
On 08 May 2012, at 9:14 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Please cast your vote accordingly:
>
> [X] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS

Since I'm the evil munchkin behind a lot of this, I should probably vote
as well. So there :).
Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]
Death to tables for styling html!

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration [ In reply to ]