I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!

[+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
+1
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/17/2012 7:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>
> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
> the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!
>
> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7

+1
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
+1

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 088335A9
GPG Key Fingerprint: 86CD 3297 7493 75BC F820 6715 F54F E648 0883 35A9
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
+1

Thx for RMing!

Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Gregg Smith <gls@gknw.net> wrote:
> On 4/17/2012 7:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>
>> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>>
>> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
>> the weekend, and announce on Monday.  Thanks!
>>
>> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7
>>
> +1

Gregg, did you test 2.3.7 on Windows?

Thanks!
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
Running and tested with all httpd flavors: 2.2.22 and 2.4.2 on Win32/64 VC9/10.

No issues seen/reported.

Op 20 apr. 2012 om 00:17 heeft Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/19/2012 3:17 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Gregg Smith<gls@gknw.net> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2012 7:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>>>
>>> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
>>> the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!
>>>
>>> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7
>>>
>> +1
> Gregg, did you test 2.3.7 on Windows?
>
> Thanks!

Yes I am Jeff, haven't seen any funny business from it yet.
2.2.22 & 2.4.2
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Gregg Smith wrote:
> On 4/17/2012 7:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>>
>> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
>> the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!
>>
>> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7
>>
> +1

I though that the spaces in FcgidWrapper bug was fixed, I do not see it
listed in the changes. I'm still +1 for 2.3.7 tho.
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/17/2012 9:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>
> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
> the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!
>
> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7

+1; caviat, this is based on extensive testing of the code and not the
specific release artifact. I see enough voters who validated that to
just join them; I've had these changes circulating among testers for
some month now and reports are all positive.
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/20/2012 2:28 PM, Gregg Smith wrote:
> On 4/17/2012 5:34 PM, Gregg Smith wrote:
>> On 4/17/2012 7:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>>>
>>> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
>>> the weekend, and announce on Monday. Thanks!
>>>
>>> [+/-1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7
>>>
>> +1
>>
> I though that the spaces in FcgidWrapper bug was fixed, I do not see it listed in the
> changes. I'm still +1 for 2.3.7 tho.

I didn't fix it. In fact we discussed that there are spaces in command/file name
issues throughout the module for different directives and operations, and we all
decided to go forward wit .7 now, and prepare a .8 RSN.
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>
> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
> the weekend, and announce on Monday.  Thanks!

I'll do some testing on the release artifact (like wrowe, I mostly
tested code that *should* match that) today/tonight and call it done,
unless any of us unexpectedly find a regression.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tarballs/zips are at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/
>>
>> I'd like to finish testing/voting by Friday, let the mirrors sync over
>> the weekend, and announce on Monday.  Thanks!
>
> I'll do some testing on the release artifact (like wrowe, I mostly
> tested code that *should* match that) today/tonight and call it done,
> unless any of us unexpectedly find a regression.

[+1] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7

I tested on Solaris 10 with httpd 2.4.2 using an in-httpd-tree fcgid build.

I'll start moving it towards release shortly.
Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
I was going to learn how to add a mod into system, however, the pre-release
tarball had been removed. I'll try it later after the official release.

:)

Re: [Vote] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.7 [ In reply to ]
On 4/23/2012 4:45 AM, Michael Felt wrote:
> I was going to learn how to add a mod into system, however, the pre-release tarball had
> been removed. I'll try it later after the official release.

Usually this is svn mv'ed directly from httpd.apache.org/dev/dist
straight over to www.apache.org/dist/httpd/ - we prefer users would
use the mirrors, but that can't happen until mirrors sync, so go ahead
and use that direct address in the future during that short delay.