--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Juanjo <juanjillo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I finished migrate my old RT to new 4.0.5.

From which version on what DB?

--
Best regards, Ruslan.
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
The internal errors occur if i use other language than english. I thin that
i open new cuestion about it.

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
Yes.

But i have some extra info.
In the time i can´t open ticket with attachment, the mysql is at 90% (or
more) of ram memory. I change my my.cnf to make mysql less ram hungry.

But it donesn´t he problem, not works fine. I can´t upload if the file is
up than 100kb. I get an 500 internal server error. If the file is 24k works
fine for uopload, if is miore than 100k i cant upload it.

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
:( Sorry for my obstination and impatience.

I checked the apache log. If you use fastcgi, the upload limit are around
100k. You need to edit the vitualhost definition for RT with this.

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
# 20MB should be enough
MaxRequestLen 20000000
</IfModule>

It permit upload files at least 20MB.

Sorry for the all the emails sent without making standart tests.
Kindest Regards.

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Juanjo <juanjillo@gmail.com> wrote:
> :( Sorry for my obstination and impatience.
>
> I checked the apache log. If you use fastcgi, the upload limit are around
> 100k. You need to edit the vitualhost definition for RT with this.
>

>         <IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
>            # 20MB should be enough
>            MaxRequestLen 20000000
>         </IfModule>
>
> It permit upload files at least 20MB.
>
> Sorry for the all the emails sent without making standart tests.
> Kindest Regards.

mysql also has max_packet_size (spelling may be wrong).

--
Best regards, Ruslan.
Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
Yes, this parameter is OK (at 15MB, per default). But the fastcgi parameter
by default is only 100k.

Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 01:50:00PM +0200, Juanjo wrote:
> Yes, this parameter is OK (at 15MB, per default). But the fastcgi parameter by default is only
> 100k.

Yep, this is why I added
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/89c6750d4c87cfd65c5eaaec25928bb91ccfcb43
which will be in the docs for the next RT release.

-kevin

Re: Can not open ticket with attachment on 4.0.5 [ In reply to ]
Ok,. Thanks.