an address?

Regards,
Lutz
Re: services on subnet-router anycast address? [ In reply to ]
On 23/04/2012 14:24, Lutz Preßler wrote:
> I stumbled upon 2600:: beeing www.sprint.net. This sould
> necessarily be a subject-router anycast address. Is it "legal"
> and without implementation problems to have services on such
> an address?

I assume it's configured as a /128 - unless sprint have configured
2400::/28 on that web server. If it's a /128, then 2600:: is just fine as
an ipv6 address, and is no different to any other global unicast address.

http://[2600::]/

Nick
AW: services on subnet-router anycast address? [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone, first try here :)

Lutz: Why do you think this was a subject-router anycast address?
According to this page, parts of 2600:: were allocated as Unicast addresses: https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-unicast-address-assignments/ipv6-unicast-address-assignments.xml#note8