Shawn Cannon, CCNA, MCSE
AVP Systems Engineering
Safe Systems, Inc.
Re: Removing keys and passwords from WinNessus client [ In reply to ]
If you use the NessusWX client for win32, you have a 'key management'
option, where you can delete or import keys.
The NessusWX client is downloadable from
http://www.securityprojects.org/nessuswx/index.htm#download, and is working
great for me. You can define sessions and run them at any time, and view
reports for a specific test you have saved, with specific options.

Max (MustConsultSomeoneElse too, lol)