Mailing List Archive

[Fwd: RE: [suse-sparc] SuSE 10]
Thanks to Leif Sawyer.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
To: suse-sparc@suse.com
Subject: RE: [suse-sparc] SuSE 10
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:58:20 -0900

Don't forget Gentoo - it's a very active port, comparitively.

I've tried all of the distros for my Ultra-2, and finally settled on
Gentoo, because at least there is forward movement.

Even X.org's fully-modular configuration is being worked on.

And my Ultra2 is able to boot and run in a full raid-0 configuration
with no issues at all. I've been very pleased.