--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY
Re: Upgrade Analysis for CUCM 8.5(1) to 8.6(2a), 9.0(1), or 9.1(1a) [ In reply to ]
I don't have any experience with UCCE, but 9.0 is a dead release, it has been replaced with 9.1.1a in all orders, etc. You should not be using because of the licensing issues.
No matter how you slice it any of those upgrades is a refresh so it will require that the upgrade occur during a maintenance window as the server will go down during the upgrade process. If you do 8.6, no licenses to deal with. 9.1 does however come with some nice new features like native queuing for hunt groups.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax. 410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296> | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/> | Email Support<mailto:support@heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>