Mailing List Archive

3rd Party SIP device
Hi I wonder if any one has had success with 3rd part DECT SIP device. I have tried Siemens Gigaset and Snom M9 and although they register okay I am unable to forward or transfer calls (attended or blind). Transferring the call terminates it
Snom have came back to say that Cisco accept the REFER and then sends a RE-INVITE to the SNOM without SDP? The call is left dangling as CISCO isn't releasing the transferred call

Not sure if this is a config issue or you just can't use 3rd party devices!
Any advice welcome

Thanks
Steven

Steven Jack
University of Glasgow
IT Services
James Watt North Building
Glasgow G12 8QQ

Steven.jack@glasgow.ac.uk 00441413303828

The University of Glasgow is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC004401.