(416) 895-7635
bret@pectopah.com
www.pectopah.com
Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
On Feb 9, 2011, at 9:37 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> The Bricolage development team is pleased to announce that Bricolage
> 2.0.1 is available for download. This maintenance release contains a
> wealth of bugfixes and some exciting new features, and it slightly (but
> elegantly) tweaks the user interface. It's the best Bricolage yet.
>
> Download it now, right here: http://bricolagecms.org/downloads/
>

> (Extra thanks to David for his patience while I learned how to package a
> release. Next time, no training wheels!)

Really great work, Bret. A bit of patience was much less work than doing it all myself again. Many thanks for sticking it out.

Best,

David
Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
On 2011-02-10, at 1:32 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2011, at 9:37 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> The Bricolage development team is pleased to announce that Bricolage
>> 2.0.1 is available for download. This maintenance release contains a
>> wealth of bugfixes and some exciting new features, and it slightly (but
>> elegantly) tweaks the user interface. It's the best Bricolage yet.
>>
>> Download it now, right here: http://bricolagecms.org/downloads/
>>

>> (Extra thanks to David for his patience while I learned how to package a
>> release. Next time, no training wheels!)
>
> Really great work, Bret. A bit of patience was much less work than doing it all myself again. Many thanks for sticking it out.

Great work, indeed. All hail the new king. ;)

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
Woot - virtual beers all around!

When will the API docs be updated? It looks like 2.0 is the most
current published version, so there are no 2.0.1 updates or changelog
entries.

brett++

-Aaron

---------------------------------
Aaron Fuleki
Senior Web Architect
Denison University
740.587.5752
---------------------------------

Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
I'd love to try updating the docs, but I don't have a shell account on
bricolagecms.org.

Phillip, do you? And if you do, can you do a doc run?

Cheers,

Bret

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 08:52 -0500, Aaron Fuleki wrote:
> Woot - virtual beers all around!
>
> When will the API docs be updated? It looks like 2.0 is the most
> current published version, so there are no 2.0.1 updates or changelog
> entries.
>
> brett++
>
> -Aaron
>
> ---------------------------------
> Aaron Fuleki
> Senior Web Architect
> Denison University
> 740.587.5752
> ---------------------------------
>

> On Feb 10, 2011, at 8:26 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> >> Really great work, Bret. A bit of patience was much less work than
> >> doing it all myself again. Many thanks for sticking it out.
> >
> > Great work, indeed. All hail the new king. ;)
> >
> > --
> > Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY
> > BANDWIDTH
> > www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Pectopah Productions Inc.
(416) 895-7635
bret@pectopah.com
www.pectopah.com
RE: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
> From: Bret Dawson [mailto:bret@pectopah.com]
>
> The Bricolage development team is pleased to announce that Bricolage
> 2.0.1 is available for download.

That's great news. I'm looking forward to evaluating the new release. We have not been able to get the QEMU image to convert to VMware.

Is there any word on when a VMWare image will be available for testing?

...Ross...

--
Ross Olson, Sr. Web Architect, IT Web, Planar Systems, Inc.
Ross.Olson@Planar.com | 503-748-5707 | http://www.planar.com/

This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information belonging to Planar Systems, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, any attachments thereto, and use of the information contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.
Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
The docs imply that they will be regenerated every night:

https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Creating-a-Release

So, will it update automagically tomorrow?

-Aaron

---------------------------------
Aaron Fuleki
Senior Web Architect
Denison University
740.587.5752

Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! [ In reply to ]
On Feb 10, 2011, at 12:37 PM, Aaron Fuleki wrote:

> The docs imply that they will be regenerated every night:
>
> https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Creating-a-Release
>
> So, will it update automagically tomorrow?

Only the devel docs are updated nightly.

David